Introducing the Keith Haring/Caran D’Ache special edition mixed media set ~ An artistic signature for everyone. Here is the outstanding gift brought to you by Caran d’Ache through its Caran d’Ache + Keith Haring Special Edition. An inter-generational and symbolic collection calling on the emblematic patterns of this vital pop artist to celebrate love and art. The meeting of a committed artistic icon and a creative company focusing on their shared values.
From white chalk drawings of the subway to paintings on public walls, Keith Haring expresses a universal language in which forms emphasize the openness of a message.
• 2 complementary water-soluble media:
Box of 42 Neocolor II Aquarelle and 40 water-soluble color pencils
A balanced color selection (see following page), with assorted colors ranging from pencils to wax pastels, offering a versatile combination of mixed techniques
• Collector’s red metal box printed with the co-branding logo and sleeve decorated with the collection’s identity – iconic Keith Haring pattern and Caron d ‘Ache’s red.
• Dimensions: 340 x 193 x 23 mm
• Weight: 1.2 kg
• An exclusive, ready-to-use set, ideal for discovering watercolor effects.
• A portable, reusable and long-lasting red metal box
• Swiss Made quality.
• Water-soluble pencils, dry or wet application
• 10-ply pencils made from prime, FSC™-certified cedar wood
• Soft, resistant, water-soluble lead,0 2.8 mm
• Exclusive Caran d’Ache + l<. Haring silver-plated hot marking
• 40 bright colors
• High-quality, multi-surface water-soluble wax pastel for dry or wet application
• High pigment concentration offers very good covering power and excellent lightfastness.
• 42 bright and opa9ue colors drawn from the existing color chart of 84 colors, but available in an original assortment.
Made in Switzerland.
2488 NORTH LANDING ROAD UNIT 112